Monday, March 2, 2009

Quoting Bharrat....this man is really full of nonsense.

I'm gonna quote the president again, this time taken from Stabroek News at the 12th death anniversary ceremony of Cheddi Jagan.

Speaking about reporters her said "some do that because of lack of understanding or to make the government look bad. They are the new opposition"
Well then, somebody's got to do it! It's not like the opposition is doing much. And by the way, have you noticed that once a reporter writes something bad about the government then they are automatically branded 'opposition'?

He then carried on by saying this “There are many good reporters so I don’t want them to say I criticize all the reporters. But some of them are like that and some papers are like that.”
I'm sure the many good reporters and the good paper are those that report for NCN, Times, Chronicle, Mirror and all the other government propaganda machines. Yes Bharrat, reporters are only good when they are the governments' lap dogs right? I really don't know why people are not that appreciative of the independent newspapers in this land.

Then the asshole said "I get so frustrated sometimes at press conferences; I guess it is the ignorance that comes out. What I am frustrated about is that these are the people who have to educate the people…"
What the fuck is his problem? if you want to talk about incompetence, start with your damn fucked up cabinet. You would not hear any decent president anywhere in the world speaking like this. Can you imagine Obama speaking this way, heck no! and Obama is the man Jagdeo wanted to campaign for, I'm not totally certain but I'm pretty sure that Obama would have vehemently refused him. Jagdeo is a liability anywhere he goes.

The reporter's words "He also told the gathering - which was not as large as in previous years"
ahhhhhhhh what can I say other than people are finally realizing that the man they are turning out to remember isn't worth remembering anymore and the party that he founded is not the same party that exists anymore.


No comments: