Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Nonsense from the President

In responding to some of Ms. Jagdeo’s claims, the President did not confirm or deny any of the allegations but he did state that he cannot allow state resources to be used for personal reasons by Ms. Jagdeo, regardless of how well intentioned her efforts are. Mr. President, that’s bullshit!


It is more than well known that Ministers in your government use state resources for personal reasons all their time. Vehicles are used to take wives/husbands all across the country, shopping, sporting, jogging or to so may other places. State vehicles are used to transport the kids of ministers to school, work, clubs and where ever they wish to go, and if a vehicle alone is requested by one, it is given so don’t go telling the nation that you couldn’t allow Varshnie to use two state vehicles for the betterment of the citizens in this country, that is nonsense, utter nonsense, even coming from a man who I’m accustomed to hearing a nonsense from.

You were a man I once respected and thoughtly highly of, now you are regarded as a stain against the men of this country, and an even bigger embarrassment to the people of Guyana. You have every attribute of a dog except loyalty, you make me sick, and I’m appalled to know that I’m from the same country as you. I'd call you a sadistic, parsimonious, necrophile, but that would be like beating a dead horse wouldn't it and as of this moment, I get the feeling that if you were a woman Bharrat (I still have my doubts that you’re not), I’d guess you to be one of those mothers who eats their young; you are a cruel savage and a sad excuse for a man!!!!


No comments: