Sunday, February 1, 2009

RBS Channel 13 needs an Extreme Makeover

Need I say more? Well I have a lot more to say. I’ve lived many years but trust me, for as long as I can remember having a television I can remember having that horrible but standard blue and red layout….(rolls eyes)

Here we are, almost one decade into the 21st Century and yet RBS refuses to move with the times. Those water tanks and two ply toilet paper have been advertised tirelessly, in the same format since forever, I think they deserve a break don't you?. It’s like when I’m watching television and I see that screen, I just feel like poking my freaking eyes out.

Not to forget folks, but Channel 13 also possesses a cassette (or two) with great music. The songs are all hits, just as they were 30 years ago when they were first released. Sure I know they have some great programs during the week but the weekend is usually something else. The weekend programming is beyond being called the worst. Seriously,
on a nice 2009 Saturday night, who the hell wants to look at death wish 1-4, back to school, delta force or some other crappy movie from the 70’s and 80’s that they have recorded on video tape?

And if that wasn’t enough, this channel is the biggest enabler of that great annoyance for a man, Mr. Dj. Stress himself. Whenever I’m unfortunate enough to see or hear him, I clap…hands over my eyes or ears.

Come on Jacob, you need to spice it up a little, add some flavor (hate to imagine what your food is like). I know some things get better as the years go on but sadly, channel 13 isn’t one of them.

No comments: