Sunday, April 26, 2009

Charmaine Blackman needs to be stopped!!

Have you ever seen a butcher at work? How about hearing one? Well let me tell you, two days ago I had the most unfortunate experience of hearing Charmaine Blackman as she butchered Leona Lewis’s “Better in Time”.

What the fuck is wrong with this woman? She should be working at JAPS or at the abattoir or maybe she might even be too brutal for them. Someone clearly needs to stop this freak of nature, why the hell she can’t choke on her freaking tongue or something is beyond me. I tell you, the Gods too are fond of a joke.

This attempt was tasteless, ridiculous and should be held in utmost contempt and condescension. What this woman did to this song is a travesty unlike any other and I am saying this in all seriousness, SHE REALLY NEEDS TO STOP!!! Lord knows if I could have, I would have jailed her for disturbing the peace or even Human Rights Abuses because she clearly abuses mine and other people’s ears with this nonsense that comes out of her mouth. It would appear as though she is completely unspoiled by failure, and personally I wish she was one load her mother had swallowed. Now I have never killed anyone but I have read a great many Obituaries with pleasure and I must confess, hers is one I would love to read. Anybody has some Jim Jones Kool-Aid available? Hers is a life that would be greatly improved by death…sad but true!

No comments: