Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Oh Gawd, Charmaine is at it again


Charmaine girl, you've got a lot of spirit. Not to mention you look like one, but that's a whole other kettle of fish. It is with much bewilderment, shock and dismay that I discovered this tonight:

Yes my friends, King of Drums PRODUCED by Charmaine Blackman and her hussie, Bonny Alves. Leave it to fucking Charmaine Blackman to create this piece of shit or should I say Guyanese Moods.

Charmaine writes:
" You see we are not ready yet for commercial distribution of the movie ... We are trying to recoop costs by having a series of public viewings before we launch into DVD production".

Public viewings?? Really? I'll be looking out for this. That way I'll know all the tone-deaf people in this country.

Thankfully, I have not nor do I intend to see this.

Who knows ... maybe she'll move entirely to 'producing' and save us the anguish of having to hear her sing, and I use that word very loosely.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol....she is a train wreck!